IELTS Speaking Sample Test - Beginner Level
This IELTS Speaking sample test is designed for candidates of beginner level (band 4.0 - 5.0).
1. Do you work or are you a student?
2. Do you have a large family?
3. Describe your hometown.
4. What is the weather like in your country?
5. Tell me something about your hobbies.
Describe a person who helped you.
You should say:
where you met the person
what relationship this person was to you
what was special about them
And explain why this person helped you.
1. Do you think we can learn anything from older generations?
2. Compare the role of the family in today's world to the past.
3. Should we ask our family for help, or should we try being independent?
4. In your opinion, when does a child become an adult?
Want to share your answers to the questions above with others? Please leave a comment.