Writing Task 2 Revision – The Use of Mobile Phones Among Young Children
Children are increasingly using mobile phones for long hours. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?
- Using mobile phones to make new friends
- Using mobile phones to entertain (music, video games, etc.)
- Using mobile phones for emergency calls
- Leading to physical and mental health problems
- Reducing amounts of time spent on academic purposes
- Exposure to violent and pornographic contents
- Cyber-bullying on social media platforms
Do you want to share your essay with others? If yes, please leave a comment. I will leave feedback on your essay.
Want to learn more about the impacts that mobile devices have on children? Watch this video, produced by WPBF 25 News, to discover how smartphones may affect children’s brain activities.