Grammar Builder Exercise – Transitional Words to Add Information
Common transitional words to add information:
Furthermore, Moreover, Besides, In addition, Apart from that, Equally important, Not only … but also, As well as, Coupled with, Together with, Similarly, Additionally, Likewise
Exercise: Build 5 sentences, with each containing a transitional word to add information and covering a specific topic as stated below.
1. Furthermore – Ageing population
2. Moreover – Climate change
3. In addition – Recycling culture
4. Not only … but also – Urban problems
5. Additionally – Deforestation in developing countries
Please find the keys (suggested answers) here.
Do you know any other transitional words to add information, or do you want to share your sentences? If yes, please leave a comment.