Speaking Part 3 Revision – Studying Abroad and Family Values
Sample Speaking Part 3 questions on the topics of studying abroad and family values:
- Why is the number of students who study abroad increasing?
- What are the academic advantages of studying abroad?
- What are the non-academic challenges that students who study abroad have to face?
- Do you think that students who study abroad have a higher chance of getting a well-paid job that those who do not?
- What skills should a student who wishes to study abroad develop before leaving his country?
- What are the traditional family values of your country?
- Do you think that it is important to understand a country’s family values?
- In your opinion, are there any family values in your country that are no longer relevant in the modern society?
- What are the differences between the traditional family values of your country now and in the past?
- Should children learn about family values in schools?
Do you want to share your answers to the questions above? Please leave a comment, and I will leave feedback on your answers.
Want to study abroad? Watch this video by Tiffany Ferg to learn more about her tips on study abroad options.