Speaking Part 3 Revision – Using Energy Sources Efficiently
Speaking Part 3 revision questions on using energy sources efficiently:
On an individual and household level:
1. Is it important for individuals to save water and electricity? Why or why not?
2. What actions can individuals take to use water and electricity more efficiently?
3. Why is the level of water consumption in households on a global scale rising?
4. How can individuals reduce their electricity consumption during summer times?
5. Individuals and households can do little to reduce the global level of water and electricity consumption. Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?
On an industrial level:
1. In what ways have industries used energy sources in an inefficient way?
2. What technological standards or advances should industries adapt to use energy sources more efficiently?
3. How can governments intervene to increase the efficiency of energy source use among industries?
4. In what ways can consumers change their behaviors to reduce the consumption of energy sources among industries?
5. Should governments impose a tax or financial fine on companies that over-exploit natural resources?
Please share your answers to the questions above by leaving a comment, and I will give feedback on them.
Want to learn more about living an eco-friendly lifestyle? Watch this video produced by Shameless Maya.