Writing Task 1 Revision – Sample Pie Chart Topics
The pie charts below give information about the online sales of different product categories of the retail sector in Canada in 2005 and 2010.
The pie charts below show the patterns of food consumption of consumers in China, India and on a global scale.
The pie charts below show the results of two surveys on customer services that company Creatives conducted in 2005 and 2010.
The pie charts below give information about the regional distribution of world population in 1900 and 2000.
The pie charts reveal the spending patterns of residents in Fetter city in 1971 and 2001.
Want to share your essays answering the topics above? Please leave a comment, and I will give feedback on your essays.
Here are several tips for a complete essay on pie charts:
1. Make sure you use the right tense (past, present, future).
2. Note that the unit is always percentage.
3. Diversify the ways you express statistics – 33% as “a third”.
4. Make comparisons between time periods and/or groups.
5. Make sure you do not miss important details.