Speaking Part 3 Revision – Crime and Poverty
Sample Speaking Part 3 questions on the topic of crime:
- What do you think are the social causes of crime?
- Do you think that poverty is a justification for crime?
- Why do some rural areas have a lower rate of crime than big cities?
- What are the negative impacts of crime on families and households?
- Can private businesses do something to reduce crime?
Sample Speaking Part 3 questions on the topic of poverty:
- Why do some big cities have a high rate of poverty?
- Does economic growth always help reduce poverty?
- How can investment in education help the world reduce poverty?
- In what ways does poverty negatively affect a country’s budget?
- What can governments and private businesses do to eradicate poverty?
Want to share your answers to the questions above with others? Please leave a comment below, and we will give feedback on your answers.
Want to learn more about illegal immigration in the UK? Watch this episode of “UK Border Force”.