Speaking Part 1 Revision – Homework and Extra-Curricular Activities
Speaking Part 1 revision questions on homework:
- When you were a kid, did you have to do much homework in the evening?
- Do you think that doing homework helped you in school?
- What do you think is more useful, homework asking theoretical questions or homework asking open-ended questions?
- If you could change one part about academic homework in your childhood, what would you change?
- Do you think that kids these days have too much homework and too little time for outdoor activities?
Speaking Part 1 revision questions on extra-curricular activities:
- When you were a kid, what was your favorite extra-curricular activity in school?
- When you were a student, were extra-curricular activities mandatory or optional to attend?
- Do you think that extra-curricular activities in school help you become mentally and physically stronger?
- Had you ever participated in a field trip when you were in school? Did you enjoy the field trip?
- Do you think that schools these days should reserve certain days in their academic calendar to organize extra-curricular activities?
Do you want to share your answers to the questions above with other readers? Please leave a comment below, and we are more than happy to give feedback on your answers.
Want to learn how a real IELTS Speaking interview would look like? Watch this sample interview from Academic English Help.