Speaking Part 1 Revision – Festivals and National Holidays
· What are the most popular festivals in your country?
· Do different cities and regions in your country organize different festivals?
· Have you ever taken a day off work or school to attend a festival?
· Have you ever attended a virtual festival? If yes, please tell me more about your experience.
· Have you ever made new friends when attending festivals?
· What are the most celebrated national holidays in your country?
· How has the way you celebrate national holidays changed since you were a child?
· Is there anything you dislike about national holidays in your country or in the country you are living in?
· In your country, are businesses and schools open during national holidays?
· Do you prefer to travel or stay at home during national holidays?
Want to share your answers with us and our readers? Please feel free to comment below!
The COVID-19 pandemic has stopped people from gathering as big groups. This year, for example, people in Ireland celebrated the traditional St Patrick’s Day virtually. This video from RTÉ News captures some of those amazing moments.