Speaking Part 3 Revision – Using Mobile Phones and Safe Driving
Sample Speaking Part 3 questions on using mobile phones:
· Do you think that using mobile phones help students improve their academic performance?
· Should children be allowed to use mobile phones? If yes, in what situations?
· In what circumstances should using mobile phones be prohibited or limited?
· In your opinion, does using mobile phones while in a conversation with others show disrespect?
· Do you think that mobile phones have made people’s lives more convenient? Why or why not?
Sample Speaking Part 3 questions on safe driving:
· In your opinion, what are the major causes of road accidents?
· Why do several countries experience many more road accidents than others?
· Do you agree with the statement that legal driving age should be increased?
· Why is it dangerous to use mobile phones while driving?
· What can governments do to improve traffic safety?
Would you like to share your answer with us and our readers? Please feel free to leave a comment below.