Speaking Part 3 Revision – Sample Questions on Energy and Charity
· What are the most common sources of renewable energy in your country?
· Why are so many countries increasing their investment in renewable energy?
· Do you think that renewable energy will be the answer to the global problem of pollution?
· What are several disadvantages of renewable energy?
· Do you agree with the view that fossil fuels will no longer be needed in 50 years?
· What roles do charity organizations play in the fight against poverty?
· Do you think that the revenues of charity organizations should be taxed?
· How can charity organizations best help struggling families in times of crisis, for example, financial slowdown or pandemic?
· Can private businesses improve their public brand image by making charity donations?
· Should young people gain charity experience to facilitate their job hunting process?
Would you like to share your answers with us? Please comment below!
Do you wonder which countries are leading the global renewable energy race? And what are the challenges ahead? Watch this report from CNBC to learn more.