Speaking Part 3 Revision – The Role of Teachers and Technology in Education
Sample Speaking Part 3 revision questions on the role of teachers in education:
· What are the general roles of teachers in education?
· Are teachers’ roles different at different educational levels, for example, primary education vs. university education?
· Do you think that teachers in rural areas are underpaid? If yes, what can be done to financially support them?
· Do you think that teachers and students should have outside-the-classroom relationships? If yes, why?
· Should candidates for teaching jobs be assessed on teaching experience or teaching certificates?
Sample Speaking Part 3 revision questions on the role of technology in education:
· How has technology improved students’ learning process in general?
· In what ways can technology hinder a teenager’s academic progress?
· Should students be allowed to use smartphones and tables inside classrooms? Why or why not?
· Do you think that robots will completely replace teachers one day?
· What technological advancements should be developed in the future to facilitate learning process among young and old adults?
Do you want to share your answers with others? If yes, please leave a comment below, and we will comment on your work.
Why can’t technology fix all educational problems? Watch this TED Talk from Mary Jo Madda to learn why.