Speaking Part 3 Revision – Marriage and Satisfaction at Work
· What are some of the marriage traditions in your country?
· How have marriage traditions in your country changed in the last few decades?
· Are marriage traditions in your country affected by foreign cultures? If yes, in what ways?
· Are arranged marriages popular in your country?
· Do you agree that people should not get married in their 20s?
Satisfaction at Work:
· Why are many employees dissatisfied with the work they are doing?
· What are the consequences for companies if employees are not happy?
· What impacts does low job satisfaction have on productivity and teamwork?
· Do you think that higher salary and compensation always lead to greater job satisfaction?
· What can business leaders do to increase satisfaction in the workplace?
Would you like to share your answers with us and our readers? Please comment below.
Are you interested in learning what makes employees happy at work? These insights from TED will help.