Look at the sentences below. Replace the verbs in bold with stronger and more academic verbs. You can find the keys at the end of the exercise.
1. This essay will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of using social media.
2. When students spend time revising for their exams, they can get good results.
3. Many employers think that excellent academic achievements do not necessarily create an ideal job candidate.
4. The rule was made after a large number of road accidents took place last year.
5. In order to attract the attention of private funds, start-up companies have to show that their ideas have huge potentials.
Please find the keys here.