Requirement: Work with a partner. Find out what the problems are with the following Speaking responses. Discuss how you can improve them.
1. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I travel to new places.
2. What can tourists do in your hometown?
When tourists visit my hometown, they can go to the beach, enjoy the sunshine and take part in local festivals.
3. What are your plans after graduation?
My plans after graduation are to work for a hotel chain and write a book. I also want to travel to European countries.
4. Do you think that punctuality is important?
Punctuality is very important to me. Punctuality shows respect. Punctuality can help you attract the positive attention of colleagues and employers.
5. How has marriage in your country changed over the past few decades?
These days, marriages in my country are more expensive and time-consuming than in the past. Arranged marriages are still common in rural areas. One positive change is that marriages of the modern society are more fun and enjoyable.
Please find the keys here.
Watch this video produced by Harvard University to understand how to excel in a formal job interview.