Sample Speaking Part 1 questions on the topics of traditional clothes and your family
- Are there any types of traditional clothes in your country?
- Where can tourists see and try traditional clothes in your country?
- Are there any differences between traditional clothes of your country today and in the past?
- Do you often wear traditional clothes from your country or other countries?
- What do think traditional clothes represent?
- How many members does your family have?
- Who do you get on well with the most in your family?
- What do you and your family members often do together?
- Are there any things in your family that you would like to change?
- How has your family changed since you were a child?
Please share your answers below, and we will leave feedback on them!
Interested in learning more about how the modern society has shaped family values? Watch this TEDx Talk by Deon Jones.